Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions -
Must be read & agreed to prior to attending any programme or private work with Rachel Wayte.
Please note if you are signing up for private work, a more detailed agreement with be e-mailed for you to sign separately.
Those participating within Private/Group Sessions or the 14 Days Programme must be 18 years or older.
1. I confirm that I am not pregnant, I do not wear of pacemaker & I do not suffer with fits or epilepsy. Any sound based healing work may not appropriate for your condition and as such you may not participate in any programme or private healing work.
2. I understand that releasing trapped emotions, or the correction of any other energetic imbalance using Energy & Sound healing as practiced by Rachel Wayte, is not a substitute for medical care. This information is not intended as medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Information received should not be considered a replacement for consultation with a healthcare provider, nor is it meant to replace any medical treatments as ordered by any Doctors nor any other medical care you have been advised to seek by them. I further understand that these methods are not a replacement for any professional psycho-therapeutic or counselling sessions in the treatment of any mental health issues or disorders.
3. I understand that after some sessions the release of trapped emotion(s) or other energy(s) may result in "processing", where echoes of the emotion(s) or other energy(s) released may manifest in temporary physical or emotional discomfort, and that this "processing" appears to be a normal part of regaining energetic balance.
4. I understand that Rachel Wayte makes no claims as to healing or recovery from any illness I may have now, nor the prevention of any illness I may have in the future, and that no guarantee is made towards validity. I further understand that the use of any information I receive is at my own risk.
5. I understand that if I have health concerns, I am recommended to seek advice from an appropriate medical practitioner before making any decisions about my health, and that this information is offered as a service and is not meant to replace any medical treatment.
6. I understand that the healing /coaching/mentoring offered are not medical procedures and that no medical benefits are being offered to me. I understand that Rachel Wayte cannot offer any guarantee of the success of my treatment.
7. Any information, mentoring, guidance provided by Rachel Wayte are intended for educational purposes only & to support your personal and spiritual growth. Any use of information provided within the group work or private sessions is at the client’s discretion and risk. Rachel Wayte cannot be held responsible for any loss, claim or damage arising out of the use, or misuse, of the suggestions made, or the failure to take medical advice.
8. PERSONAL OWNERSHIP FOR RESULTS: I accept and agree that as a client I am 100% responsible for my progress and results. Rachel Wayte will help and guide however, participation is the one vital element to all Program’s success that relies solely on the client. Rachel Wayte makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Client’s performance. I understand that because of the nature of the programs offered and extent, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. I acknowledge that there is no guarantee that I will reach my goals as a result of participation in working with Rachel Wayte.
9. I understand that by agreeing to this form, I fully consent to participating in energy, sound healing & mentoring work with Rachel Wayte.
Refund Policy for any Group Programme / workshop Purchased
You may cancel your order within 30 calendar days of purchasing you are entitled to a full refund of the price paid.
To claim your refund please e-mail rachel at rachelwayte dot com
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Private 1:1 Work
You may cancel your order within 7 calendar days of purchasing your private programme and you are entitled to a full refund of the price paid without giving any reason.
If the private work commenced during the 7-day cancellation period, we will retain an amount of your booking that is in proportion to goods that have been provided or services performed up until you have communicated to us your cancellation of the order
As private client I agree to attend the sessions that I book for, I understand that if I want to cancel or amend my appointment, 24 hours’ notice should be given. By not giving 24 hours’ notice to Rachel Wayte, I will forfeit any fee I have already paid for my session. Rachel Wayte will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed session but it cannot be guaranteed.