Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions -
Must be read & agreed to prior to attending any programme/workshop or private work with Rachel Wayte.
Please note if you are signing up for private work, a more detailed agreement with be e-mailed for you to sign separately.
Those participating within Private/Group Sessions/programme or workshop run by Rachel Wayte must be 18 years or older.
There are many different forms of energy healing but, broadly speaking, it refers to any practice that works on the subtle flow of energy throughout the body, to help restore health (both mental and physical) and a sense of balance. Energy healer practitioners are a conduit for universal energy which helps direct the flow of energy throughout the body and remove negative blocks and emotions. Vocal Sound Healing as practiced by Rachel uses vibrations and singing and sound in order to relax your mind and body.
2.1 The Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the relationship and his/her calls and interactions with Rachel. As such, the Client agrees that Rachel is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by Rachel.
2.2 The Client understands healing is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease. The Client acknowledges that healing is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate & implementing choices is exclusively the Client’s responsibility. The Client acknowledges that healing does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders and that it is not to be used as a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals and that it is the Client’s exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. If the Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is recommended that the Client promptly inform the mental health care provider of the nature and extent of the healing relationship agreed upon by the Client and Rachel Wayte.
3. CLIENT WARRANTIES AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
3.1 The Client confirms that [he/she]: 3.1.1 is at least 18 years of age or older;
3.1.2 is not pregnant, does not wear a pacemaker and does not suffer with fits or epilepsy or serious mental health conditions Any sound based energy healing work may not be appropriate for Client condition and as such client may not participate in any consultation or private healing work.
3.2 The Client understands that releasing trapped emotions, or the correction of any other energetic imbalance using energy and sound healing as practiced by Rachel, is not a substitute for medical care. This information is not intended as medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Information received should not be considered a replacement for consultation with a healthcare provider, nor is it meant to replace any medical treatments as ordered by any doctors nor any other medical care you have been advised to seek by them.
3.3 The Client further understand that these methods are not a replacement for any professional psycho- therapeutic or counselling sessions in the treatment of any mental health issues or disorders. Client understand that after some consultations the release of trapped emotion(s) or other energy(s) may result in "processing", where echoes of the emotion(s) or other energy(s) released may manifest in temporary physical or emotional discomfort, and that this "processing" appears to be a normal part of regaining energetic balance.
3.4 The Client understand that Rachel makes no claims as to healing or recovery from any illness client may have now, nor the prevention of any illness client may have in the future, and that no guarantee is made towards validity. The Client further understand that the use of any information [he/she] receive is at [his/her] own risk.
3.5 The Client understands that if he/she has health concerns, they are recommended to seek advice from an appropriate medical practitioner before making any decisions about their health, and that this information is offered as a service and is not meant to replace any medical treatment. Any information, mentoring, spiritual guidance provided by Rachel is intended for educational purposes only and to support the Client’s personal and spiritual growth. Any use of information provided within the private consultation is at the Client’s discretion and risk. Rachel cannot be held responsible for any loss, claim or damage arising out of the use, or misuse, of the suggestions made, or the failure to take medical advice. Personal Ownership For Results Client accepts and agrees that as a Client [he/she] is responsible for [his/her] progress and results.
3.6 Rachel will help and guide however, participation is the one vital element to all program’s success that relies solely on the Client. Rachel makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Client’s performance. The Client understands that because of the nature of the programs offered and extent, the results experienced by each Client may significantly vary. Client acknowledges that there is no guarantee that they will reach their goals as a result of participation in working with Rachel.
3.7 The Client acknowledges that Rachel may keep a recording of any consultation for record purposes only, and does not have my permission to disclose the contents to any third party without my written consent.
3.8 The Client understands and accepts that any consultation is a holistic approach to matters concerning the spiritual, mental, psychological, emotional and physical aspects of the Client’s life.
3.9 Rachel may try to provide you with information that might help you to achieve a positive improvement in your lifestyle, though this cannot be guaranteed. You are not aware of any medical or psychiatric condition that may affect your interpretation of this consultation; you voluntary seek these services for yourself and you assume full responsibility for your decision. If you have any medical conditions that you are concerned about you should always seek treatment or advice from a qualified member of the medical profession. Any opinions offered are not a substitute for treatment by a medical professional and you are strongly urged not to use them or see them as such.
3.10 Complementary therapies, treatments or energy work is not intended as a replacement for medical or psychological advice or treatment. When mention is made of the healing properties of Rachel’s complementary services, either in person, on her website or in her literature, Rachel is communicating her own beliefs and the results of research that she has carried out. All consultations are for guidance only.
5.1. Subject to Clauses 5.2 and 5.3, Rachel’s maximum liability under this Agreement shall be limited to a sum equal to the costs paid by the Client to Rachel. If sued liability paid by what client the pays
2. Rachel shall not be liable to the Client under this Agreement for any indirect or consequential losses (whether for damages in contract, tort or otherwise) however arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or restrict either party’s liability for death or personal injuries resulting from the negligence of that party or of its employees while acting in the course of their employment or for fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation) or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Can’t exclude this by law
. 7. GENERAL
1. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any previous agreements, promises, assurances, arrangements, warranties, representations or understandings (whether oral or written), between the parties relating to its subject matter.
2. This relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with Rachel as part of this relationship, is bound by the principles of confidentiality but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognised privilege. Rachel agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. Rachel will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent.
3. In the event of a matter being raised that has safeguarding implications or relates to a threat of harm to the Client or others then Rachel will refer this on to the appropriate organisation and/or will signpost to organisations that can provide the support required.
4. Rachel and the Client agree to work through any issues in a calm and professional manner making sure they do not use personal attacks. If Rachel and the Client are unable to work through the issues themselves, they will either terminate the agreement by mutual agreement in writing.
5. Each party warrants that it will comply with all applicable laws (including data protection laws), enactments, orders, regulations and other instruments relating to its obligations under this Agreement.
6. No variation of this Agreement or any agreement or document entered into pursuant to this Agreement shall be valid unless it is in writing and signed by or on behalf of each of the parties.
7. Neither party may assign, licence, transfer or sub-contract all or any part of its rights and benefits under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party.
8. A failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under this Agreement or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict any further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
9. If any provision of the Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by the court, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as if the Agreement had been executed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated. If anyone of these clauses by court deemed illegal by court, rest of agreement still enfoircabel;
10. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between the parties, constitute any party the agent of another party, or authorise any party to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of any other party. Each party confirms it is acting on its own behalf and not for the benefit of any other person.
11. This Agreement may be executed in any number of documents or counterparts each in the like form, all of which when taken together shall constitute one and the same document.
12. No person who is not a party to this Agreement may not enforce its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
13. The terms of this Agreement and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or its subject matter, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
client understand that by agreeing to this form, he/she fully consent to participating in energy, sound healing & mentoring work with Rachel Wayte.
Refund Policy for any Group Programme / workshop Purchased
Client may cancel his/her order within 14 calendar days of purchasing. He/she is entitled to a full refund of the price paid.
To claim a refund please e-mail rachel at rachelwayte dot com
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Private 1:1 Work
The Client agrees to attend the consultation that he/she books for, and understands that if they want to cancel or amend their appointment, 24 hours’ notice needs to be given. By not giving 24 hours’ notice to Rachel, the Client will forfeit any fee already paid for their consultation. Rachel shall attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed consultation but it cannot be guaranteed. Refund Policy
The Client may cancel any consultation within 7 calendar days of purchasing such consultation and is then entitled to a full refund of the price paid without giving any reason. If the consultation commenced during the 7-day cancellation period, Rachel shall retain an amount of such consultation that is in proportion to the services that have been provided or services performed up until you have communicated to Rachel your cancellation of such consultation.